Preorder Relationshift on Amazon or Barnes and Noble and get exclusive offers!
VIP access to a launch party on April 27th including the chance to ask questions and have a live discussion with the author.
The opportunity to have your copy of Relationshift signed with a custom message from the author.
Free e-copies of 3 books by Justin Blaney including:
#1 bestselling four-part novel, Evan Burl and the Falling
Top rated marketing book Famously Helpful: The surprising results of flipping self-promotion, hype and marketing upside down
The doctoral dissertation that inspired Relatinoshift: Innovation and Influence
Click to download a sample chapter
Stop submitting to outdated evolutionary instincts that are making you miserable. Instead, learn to leverage your relationships so you can dream bigger, achieve whatever you want, and build a life that makes you happier with each passing day.
No greater force for change exists than the people we surround ourselves with. Relationshift explores how the people in your life have colored your worldview, how this limits or expands your options, and what to do about it. Through the stories of British explorer Gertrude Bell, abolitionist hero Frederick Douglass, music icons the Beastie Boys, and many others, this book will help you:
- Learn how to connect with high-caliber people who can help you go further in life
- Understand the rules of life as handed down through countless generations, then learn how to recognize which are unavoidable, which can be bent, and which can be ignored.
- Grow in happiness, thankfulness, peace, and contentment while eliminating the power of negative emotions like anger, depression, fear, jealousy, loneliness, and hate.
- Explore how our minds reject new concepts like our bodies reject viruses, a feature that can help or hurt us depending on the idea we are rejecting.
- Make better choices by learning to see your options more clearly and honing your ability to move quickly with less information.
- Identify relationships that have the most impact on your wellbeing, for better or worse.
- Discover and refine the direction of your life by exploring eight themes derived from twenty experts on purpose.
With over 100 illustrations and dozens of practical examples, Relationshift will help you take greater control of your life and uncover a path to your best possible future.
How to claim your freebies
1. Preorder Will Post For Profit on Amazon
2. Register your order with the form below