You can help save one child from becoming a victim of sex trafficking for $10.
- The emotional and life cost incurred by a victim of trafficking is incalculable.
- The financial costs of trafficking to society can exceed tens of thousands of dollars per victim.
- The cost of helping to prevent one child from becoming a victim is $10.
Help save a child from sexual exploitation by supporting campaign (coming soon!) and sharing this project with your friends.
- Isfits is a graphic novel that uses story, analogy and illustration to make the invisible trafficking problem visible and top of mind for children of all ages in less than 10 minutes.
- We’re mobilizing an army to fight trafficking by providing the tools they need to protect themselves and their peers from becoming victims.
- The cost to deploy is $10 per at-risk child. This provides schools with the graphic novel, 1000 eBooks, study guides, teacher guides appropriate for various age groups and the tools necessary to fight trafficking.
- By participating in this project and sharing it with your friends, you are raising awareness for this issue and helping to fight against sex trafficking.
The best way to learn how this project works is to take the Trafficking Challenge. It takes 1o minutes, but could affect you for a lifetime.
There is no time to waste. Every two minutes, one child becomes a victim of sex trafficking the the United States: Equal to the average wait time for a latte at Starbucks. This number multiplies exponentially when the entire world is included.
We’re running a Kickstarter campaign that ends December 4th. Our goal is to raise $7500 which will give us the seed capital to deploy this program to 100 schools. We’ll track the results, report back to our supporters, then begin raising the $3 million we need to get Isfits into every school in the United States. From there, we deploy Isfits to the world.
Help save a child from sexual exploitation by supporting our campaign and sharing this project with your friends.
How many victims will you help save?
Your $2000 donation will help save 200 children from becoming victims of sex trafficking. To show our thanks, you will receive a 36″ canvas print of Isfits artwork, framed, matted and signed by up to 20 of the children you helped save.
Your $500 donation will help save 50 children from becoming victims of sex trafficking. To show our thanks, you will receive a 36″ canvas print of Isfits artwork signed by the creators of Isfits.
Your $100 donation will help save 10 children from becoming victims of sex trafficking. To show our thanks, you will receive a 36″ print of Isfits artwork signed by the creators of Isfits.
Your $50 donation will help save 5 children from becoming victims of sex trafficking. To show our thanks, you will receive a signed, beautifully typeset hardback including up to six short stories from Isfits, digital prints of Isfits artwork and the eBook.
Your $30 donation will help save 3 children from becoming victims of sex trafficking. To show our thanks, you will receive a signed, beautifully typeset paperback including the Cinderella story, digital prints of Isfits artwork and the eBook.
Your $10 donation will help save 1 child from becoming victims of sex trafficking. To show our thanks, you will receive digital art from Isfits plus the eBook.
Or, choose your own donation
You can help support the fight against sex trafficking for as little as $1. Enter any amount in the box below. You will receive a thank you gift commensurate with the levels described above. For example: if you donate $200, you will receive the $100 gift noted above and any extra you donate will help to save more children from becoming victims of sex trafficking.
Enter any amount. Your donation is tax deductible.
Want to help? Here are five quick ways.
1. Join our mail list and get a copy of the eBook free.
2. Support the campaign
You can help save one child from becoming a victim of sex trafficking for $10. How many will you help save?
Enter any amount. Your donation is tax deductible.
3. Become a fan on Facebook.
4. Share the project with your friends. Use the images at the end of this page to make your social post more attention grabbing.
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”213683″]
5. Review this project on your blog, Amazon or anywhere else
Here’s a link to leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads. If you’re a blogger, you can download a press kit here.
What Is Isfits?
- A completely new genre of fiction that uses analogy, graphic design and original illustration to capture the imagination and mobilize today’s generation toward ending sex trafficking
- A cast of characters sampled from icons of adolescence, re-imagined.
- 6 short stories in one full-length book
- Nearly 200 original designs
Are kids too young to learn about sex trafficking?
Children are the primary target of trafficking. If they don’t know about this issue, they’re far more likely to become victims.
One of the unique benefits of this project is the ability to expose readers to these issues at a level appropriate to their age and maturity. The stories themselves are not explicit. They use analogy that leaves interpretation up to the readers and their guides, who will be equipped with sets of questions appropriate for readers across a range of ages.
What do pledges pay for?
All pledges go to creating, printing and shipping hardback graphic novels and guides to the schools, libraries, churches and youth organizations that have requested to teach this curriculum to the teenagers in their organization. Each organization participating will also receive up to 1000 eBooks and reproducible student packets.
Based on current statistics, each of these kits will reach the social circles of three children who are most at risk of becoming sex slaves. By training the teenagers in these circles to watch for warning signs in themselves and others, we can help prevent those most at risk kids from becoming enslaved.
What organization am I donating to?
Are donations tax deductible?